How to clean your oven without using detergents.
We are seriously starting thinking about spring cleaning. Where to start from? Clearly, with the kitchen. And because we want to make it easier, today will come in and help with effective tips for cleaning your oven quickly and without using detergents, that are full of chemicals. Here is how easy it is.
– Disposable gloves
– A bottle of spray
– A cloth
– Silicone or plastic palette
– White vinegar
– Sodium bicarbonate
Indications for oven cleaning:
1. Open the oven and remove everything from inside (grills, rotisseries, temperature measuring devices, etc.).
2. In a bowl, mix 150 grams of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Adjust the amount of each ingredient until you get a smooth paste. About 3 tablespoons of water is sufficient to obtain the desired consistency.
3. Put your gloves and spread the paste of bicarbonate and water on the walls and on the oven door. Avoid areas through which the flame comes out when the oven is switched on. Using the gloves you can spread the paste in all the dirty corners. The baking soda paste will turn into a brownish color, but you should not worry. Cover the surfaces thoroughly with plenty of pasta.
4. Close the door and leave the paste to act for at least 12 hours (possibly overnight).
5. After the past 12 hours, open the oven. Dampen a clean cloth and wipe all the paste that you spread it inside the oven. If you fail to clean the paste using just the cloth, use a silicone a or plastic spatula .
6. There are still traces of baking? No problem. Place white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray the areas in question. Thus, baking soda will turn into a kind of foam.
7. Rinse using a damp cloth and wipe with a dry towel. Put the grille back (you can clean it just like you did with the oven, leaving it overnight with the paste over it).
That’s all! See how easy it was?
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire