Keeping your heart young and healthy.
7 homemade remedies to keep your heart young and healthy.
The heart is also called The King of all organs because it controls blood circulation and distribution, that’s why the other organs depend on it. Thoughts and emotions have lots of influence over the functioning of all organs through pulse and blood pressure.
Mental activities originate in heart function. Thoughts, memory and sleep are related to the heart. The tongue is connected to the heart meridian, so speaking disorders and stuttering are caused by a heart energy dysfunction.
Heart controls sweating. When we are mentally tense, besides palpitations and increased heart rate, excessive sweating occurs, too. The skin is a direct reflection of heart state.
Physically, the heart is a complex system of muscles, pumps and valves. Consequently, it needs a variety of nutrients to maintain its energy and function ability. Chronic nutrients deficiencies can cause heart disease.
As a result, it’s utopian to think that a single drug or a single procedure could cure a heart disease. Over time, drugs haven’t done much to cure heart diseases.
Here are a few natural remedies:
1. The youth elixir – Soak in a jar with lid, 500 g of crushed garlic and the juice of 4 lemons. Leave it 24 days and stir occasionally. Store it in a refrigerator and consume 1 tablespoon to half a glass of water every night before bedtime.
2. Willow bark tincture (natural aspirin). Drink 20-30 drops, 3 times a day, diluted in 100 ml of water, between meals. You must keep this diet for 30 days.
3. Hawthorn tincture. Hawthorn is nicknamed “elders milk” or “heart disease enemy “. Drink 20 drops, 3 times a day, diluted in 100 ml of water, between meals, in the course of 30 days.
4. Pumpkin Juice – Drin 500 ml per day, 250 ml in the morning and 250 ml in the evening. It’s useful in heart failure.
5. Grated horseradish with honey (ischemic). Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of grated horseradish. Take 1 teaspoon during the day, for 30 days. You can take this medicine every 2 months.
6. Lovage tincture (hypertension). Soak 20 g of lovage leaves and 20 g of lovage root in 400 ml of pure alcohol or brandy. Leave it for 10 days then strain. Take 25 drops, 3 times a day, diluted in a glass of water.
7. Mother Wort tincture, hawthorn tincture and garlic tincture (hypertension) – 10 drops each diluted in water with 30 minutes before meals, 3 times a day. It can take it separately, 30 drops of each or you can alternate. The cure lasts 3 to 4 months. Repeat twice a year.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire